Our US Air Force Four-Star General flags are constructed of tough, long-wearing Dupont SolarMax nylon and designed for extended outdoor use.
- Heavy-weight Dupont nylon military-grade flag fabric specially treated to resist fading.
- Stars are appliqued—separate pieces of fabric—expertly sewn and finished for a superior professional look.
- Made in the U.S.A. Not only are our military flags assembled here, but all the materials that go into making them are domestic.
- Hems are sewn with a double row (4 rows on the fly end) of heavy, strong polyester thread tightly lock-stitched so they won’t unravel.
- Finished with our signature heavy weight polyester duck header and solid brass grommets.